Best Babies of the Langleys
BEST BABIES OF THE LANGLEYS
This program offers services to pregnant women and parents with young children. For pregnant women, we offer nutritional support through out pregnancy and for parents we offer weekly lunch clubs. We service families that live in Langley City and Langley Township.
Please contact 604 530-2772 for information on how to get involved with this program.
- Outreach Support Workers available to support pregnant women in the Langleys
- Community Volunteers supporting the programs
Time: 11:30am to 1:30pm
Location: Shortreed Elementary School
27330 28th st, Aldergrove
Time: noon to 2pm
Location: Douglas Park Community Centre
20550 Douglas Crescent
- Personal Counseling and Support
- FREE Food Assistance and FREE Prenatal Vitamins
- A Produce Buying Co-operative (HARVEST BOX)
SUPPORT FOR YOU:
- Choose the right foods to eat while pregnant.... and after!
- Get ready to care for your baby
- Cut back or stop smoking / Deal with Alcohol or Drug Use
- Get to know your community